[OpenSIPS-Users] Strange behavior on ipv4 / ipv6 dual stack server with/without mhomed

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 23 09:11:36 EDT 2017

Hi, Daniel!

My assumption is that have double Record Routing[1] disaabled. That's
why it seems OpenSIPS is not figuring out corrrectly the outbound
interface for sequential messages. Could you send a SIP trace done on
the OpenSIPS server (privately if posting here is an issue)?

This also explains the 30 seconds timeout - if asterisk is not receiving
the ACK within 30 seconds, it closes the call.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/rr.html#idp5519008

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer