[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit 2018 - Amsterdam, NL
bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Oct 19 05:40:11 EDT 2017
OpenSIPS Summit 2018
May 1-4, 2018
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Join fellow VoIP & RTC experts, developers and users from all over the
world for *3+1* days of talks, inspiring presentations, amazing demos
and trainings about *OpenSIPS* and the *Open Source* ecosystem
(FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, Homer, Janus, Jitsi, CGRates and many more)
*Some Great Reasons to Attend*
* Learn about upcoming 2.4 OpenSIPS release
* Find how you can cluster and partition your SIP with OpenSIPS 2.4
* Attend unique presentations and interactive technical workshops
* Meet FOSS developers and community to share experience and comments.
* Get project consultancy during the Free Design Clinics
* Become an Expert attending the OpenSIPS Advanced Training
* Two full days of presentations given by key speakers
* Round tables on hot topics
* Interactive Demos and Showcases
* Design Clinics to validate your OpenSIPS deployments
* One full day of OpenSIPS Training (limited seats!)
* Social events in the amazing Amsterdam
Choose your preferred bundle as
* pass type - conference, training or both
* group - discounts do apply
secure your seat for the OpenSIPS Summit !
**Rusland 17, 1012CK Amsterdam, The Netherlands*
Meet us again at our familiar Venue, with even more space and comfort
than ever! This year the OpenSIPS Summit expands in size and will
accommodate more participants and speakers.
*Our Glorious Sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor too? Please contact
team or email
<mailto:summit at opensips.org?subject=Sponsoring%20OpenSIPS%20Summit> us!
*Looking forward to see you all in Amsterdam !!*
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users