[OpenSIPS-Users] high availability rtpproxy with opensips

SK yukko.sergey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 16:30:50 EST 2017

Hello

I have configured simple AOR and dialogs replication using a clusterer
module. 2 boxes with opensips (SRV1 and SRV2) work as active-standby
sharing one IP-address (keepalived).

Now I want to enable high availability for rtpproxy.

How can I send commands from SRV1 to both SRV1 and SRV2 rtpproxy instance,
so SRV2 immediately starts to forward RTP packets of the active call in
case SRV1 fails inside the active call and IP is moved from SRV1 to SRV2?

Does dialog mirroring done by clusterer module makes this for me
automatically in case both servers have identical nathelper module setup?