[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology Hiding Presence Proxy

Nathan Baker bakern at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 08:57:21 EST 2017

Hi Bogdan,

Yes, I think that's correct, although I didn't see any module that would
implement a mid-presence agent.  I don't so much need to hide IPs, but I do
need to change the Contact header, so I started using topology_hiding for
that since it has it built in.  I originally tried to use mid_registrar but
stopped for now because it doesn't store locations in the database and
doesn't support presence (yet).  Any insight or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated, I would basically be fine with a B2BUA if there was
one that did forward registrations and presence.

Thanks,
Nate