[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Pickup feature in Opensips 1.11

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Fri Jun 16 12:52:42 EDT 2017

Hi,

I know two ways to do Call Pickup using OpenSIPS,

The first one is almost effortless, use a phone capable to do it.  Some
phones support the RFC5359 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5359/ (Page
147).  As far as I know Yealink and Polycom support it. You have to
configure the phone to Notify the in session dialogs
(dialog-info-call-pickup). I use this with Yealinks in my office and it
works just fine. I didn't tried the buddy list using RLS, I will make a try
in the future.

The second one is to save in cache the dialog information regarding in
progress calls.  When picking up a call,  build the replaces header using
this information and send to the device, it will replace the call. You have
to build your own script.

Good luck.

Flavio E. Goncalves