[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Pickup feature in Opensips 1.11

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 16 11:19:40 EDT 2017

Hi,

yes, you are right - it is not the 100% call pickup. To do a 100% call
pickup you need an B2B (and not a proxy) - as you need a B2BUA to bridge
the incoming call form the original caller with the incoming call from
the person doing the pickup.

In the Callpick Up with Event-based Routing, to overcome the lack of a
B2B capabilities, we made a small scenario change - when the person
doing the call pickup calls, his call will be rejected and he will
receive (as incoming call) the call he picked up.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html