[OpenSIPS-Users] Record-Route port is not the same as local used port

Royee Tichauer royee.tichauer at vonage.com
Mon Dec 18 05:22:06 EST 2017

I think I understand now the concept now and this is actually how it should
work.

I have another problem though. I am doing protocol conversion on the proxy
side (tls->tcp) and record_route() adds a double rr header. The issue is
that one of them contains the private IP instead of the public IP. When the
device receives this it fails to connect back to this address. How can I
set both of the rr headers to the public IP? I am using: advertised
address, global 'listen' for ports: 5060, 10000, 10002 (tls).

Thanks,
Royee