[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine media-address

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 14 09:31:05 EST 2017

Hi, Ziv!

It would be nice if you could tell us your opensips version.

Did you try to add two interfaces to the rtpengine daemon like:
--interface=priv/10.108.132.110 --interface=pub/10.108.132.110!PUBLIC_IP

And when using the rtpengine_* functions, call them using "in-iface=priv
out-iface=pub", or the other way around.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com