[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine media-address

Ziv Gabel ziv at communitake.com
Thu Dec 14 06:40:24 EST 2017

Hi,

I have an rtpengine instance with one interface behind nat

I'm trying to achieve the following

If the INVITE/200 message arrives from an internal ip (10.x.x.x) change the
media address to the internal ip

If the INVITE/200 message arrives from external ip (any other) change the
media address to the public ip of the server.

I'm using rtpengine_offer and  rtpengine_answer

But it looks like no matter what I put in the media-address flag, it will
always use the internal ip address.

What am I doing wrong ?

Rtp engine runs with --interface=10.108.132.110 flag, and this ip is always
on the c= parameter in sdp

I tried to use replace-session-connection and replace-origin flags but still
not working.

Ziv Gabel l Professional services l CommuniTake Technologies Ltd.

M: +972535265553 l Skype: ziv_gabel l E:  <mailto:ziv at communitake.com>
ziv at communitake.com

T: +972.4.696.8908 l F: +972.4.959.1654 l  <http://www.communitake.com/>
www.communitake.com