[OpenSIPS-Users] Latest AVP's in the cdr when call fails in branch

Pat Burke pat at voxtelesys.com
Fri Oct 14 01:13:30 CEST 2016

Hi Bogdan,

I got it figured out.  It was a series of configuration issues and not realizing how some of the new cdr process worked.

1)  The branching was just bad timing on my part.  It is working fine.  The issue I saw just happened to be after I implemented branching.

2) The real issue was in the call to do_accouting, I set the cdr and missed_call flags, but not the failed flag.

Where I got confused was that the acc table had the correct record when the call completed successfully.  If there was an error and the call didn't complete successfully, there was a record in the missed_call table that didn't have the final avp values.   I did notice that after putting the failed flag in place and having a call fail, the acc record is correct (contains the lastest avp values)  but the missed_call record does not contain all of the lastest avp values.

I do have one more question on the migration from 1.11 to 2.2.

        In  1.11 we had the following set
             modparam("dispatcher", "flags", 2)
             modparam("dispatcher", "force_dst", 1)

        in 2.2, I use the following in
             ds_select_dst("$var(server_group_carrier_setid)","6","FS")

Do I have the parameters correct in the ds_select_dst call?

Thanks,
Pat