[OpenSIPS-Users] Latest AVP's in the cdr when call fails in branch

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Oct 13 13:10:02 CEST 2016

Hi Pat,

It is a bit confusion and the most of the report is about adding an AVP
as hdr via append_hf() , but you also mention something about CDR...and
I do not see the relation between the two.

First of all, is the append_hf() working fine ? is the header (in the
sequential attempts) containing the correct aggregated value ?

Best regards,