[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B top hiding

Denis denis7979 at mail.ru
Mon Nov 7 14:20:13 CET 2016

Hello, Razvan!

I want to make some input point to my SIP network which will make authentication and topology hiding.
Authentication works (i checked it by inserting in client SIP UA wrong password), but b2b doesn`t.
When i try to setting port before b2b_init_request i see in log " ERROR:b2b_logic:create_top_hiding_entities: failed to create new b2b server instance"

mailto:denis7979 at mail.ru

Hi, Denis!

Can you please detail a bit what you are trying to achieve? In the trace attached, all I can see is that OpenSIPS doesn't authenticate the UA - I don't see why it should even try to send the INVITE anywhere.
However, if you are saying that you see both lines in the log, it means at a certain point the INVITE was authenticated and the topo-hiding was engaged. Did you try setting the port before calling b2b_init_request(), in route(1)?

BR
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com