[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B top hiding

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 7 13:45:19 CET 2016

Hi, Denis!

Can you please detail a bit what you are trying to achieve? In the trace
attached, all I can see is that OpenSIPS doesn't authenticate the UA - I
don't see why it should even try to send the INVITE anywhere.
However, if you are saying that you see both lines in the log, it means
at a certain point the INVITE was authenticated and the topo-hiding was
engaged. Did you try setting the port before calling b2b_init_request(),
in route(1)?

BR

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions