[OpenSIPS-Users] How to overcome SIP ALG on Wi-Fi routers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 6 10:12:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

Haven't follow if it is or not a fragmentation issue, but if it is,
instead of switching to TCP, you can use the compression module to
reduce the size of the SIP packet. See the mc_compact() function:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/compression.html#id293508

If running an older version (than 2.1), you may simply consider removing
(via remove_hf()) some optional headers (like User-Agent, Date, Time, etc)