[OpenSIPS-Users] How to overcome SIP ALG on Wi-Fi routers

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:28:39 CEST 2016

It seems you are facing packet fragmentation, and the second part of the
fragment isn't reaching opensips...
maybe your wifi router (if it is the only element between your endpoint and
opensips) is not correct handling this situation....
I would sugest a change to TCP as your next step for debugging this problem!