[OpenSIPS-Users] Provisional response handling in case of forking

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 13 12:30:38 CEST 2016

Hi Agalya,

Use the onreply route (be sure to onreply_avp_mode to be set to 1 - see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/tm.html#id294290) in
combination with flags, to record when the an 180 reply was set.

Like:

if ($rs==180) {
     if (isflagset(FLAG_180))
         drop();
     setflag(FALG_180);
}

The onreply_avp_mode 1 will ensure that the onreply route will not
overlap for 2 replies .