[OpenSIPS-Users] Provisional response handling in case of forking

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Fri Jun 10 22:07:24 CEST 2016

Hi team,

We are using opensips for our project and we are currently using opensips as proxy.
Am forking the incoming sip call, to two destinations. It Rings in both Dest A and Dest B, as a result I get two 180 Ringing response from A and B.
I want to filter only the first incoming 180 Ringing response and send to the actual caller. Is there a way to do this in opensips config file?

I have seen drop() function which drops the complete provisional response. But in my case I have to forward one 180 Ringing to the caller.
Can it be achieved by the changes in config file? Please guide me.

Regards,
Agalya