[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips -1.11 crash with mongodb replica set .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jun 8 12:33:07 CEST 2016

            Yes , I have seen this . Its running fine with 1 config server
. But if the config server is in other machine rather than the opensips box
, If that machine goes down mongos server wont able to do some query .
That's why I have 3 config servers running in diff machines and one in the
same opensips box . I think , in this case if any one of the config server
wont become reachable then at least another one will be reachable at the
same time .

        Am I right or wrong ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*