[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips -1.11 crash with mongodb replica set .

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 8 11:45:39 CEST 2016

Any way is good, since all mongos servers will connect to the same set
of config servers (just to manage shard configuration and range
distributions, they do not do any real-time per-query traffic with the
config servers).

Also keep in mind that although MongoDB recommends 3 config servers (for
100% write consistency), the cluster may run just fine even on 2, or
even 1 single config server.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com