[OpenSIPS-Users] Register with TO Tag

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:53:54 CEST 2016

OK that means I should handle Register before In-dialog processing block?

I also have one more doubt function mf_process_maxfwd_header should it be
used before sipmsg_validate or after?...Currently mf_process_maxfwd_header
 is being called in my script first but in some cases with malformed
packets its not even able to read max fwd header.