[OpenSIPS-Users] Register with TO Tag

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 7 12:41:21 CEST 2016

Hi John,

Assuming you do not do REGISTER relay (but you act as a registrar), you
should handle the REGISTER requests (with or without to-tag) in the same
way. IF they have a Route hdr , it may be because they do pre-loaded
route (the Route points to your SIP server) to be sure the REGISTER gets
to the registrar server.