[OpenSIPS-Users] What does exactally mean lots of warnings about timer_ticker in the log (OpenSIPS 2.1)?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Mon Feb 22 18:28:11 CET 2016

Hi.

The log of my OpenSIPS began to present thousands of warnings similar to:

"WARNING:core:timer_ticker: timer task <nh-timer> already schedualed for 93991120 ms (now 248157560 ms), it may ove rlap.."

What does exactly means it?

Some discussions from the past said something about increasing the number in the global variable "children".

Should I change the number for children?  Before trying it i would like to hear something about, just to know better what I'm going to do.

Any hint will be very helpful!

Thanks a lot.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center