[OpenSIPS-Users] Help responding to 401 in reply route.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 30 09:43:43 CEST 2016

Hi Jim

It is unusual for an UAC to challenge a proxy, still, to get access to
the 401 and to generate a new INVITE, use a failure_route:
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-2-2#toc3
in combination with the uac and uac_auth modules:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/uac.html#id293810