[OpenSIPS-Users] Help responding to 401 in reply route.

Jim DeVito jim at devito.cc
Fri Aug 26 20:32:30 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I've been able to REGISTER a UAC aginst the subscriber tables and save
it's info to the location tables. I am then able to use the aliasdb
module to to match an incoming DID to a subscriber and direct it to the
UAC. My problem comes when the UAC challenges OpenSIPS for auth on that
initial INVITE. I'm sure I need to load an on reply route to handle the
401 from the UAC but I'm unsure what I need to do in that route to get
the proper credentials from the subscriber table and send a new INVITE
to the UAC with the proper auth headers.

If some one could point me in the right direction that would be helpful.

Thanks!!

--
Jim DeVito