[OpenSIPS-Users] t_replicate and dispatcher module to forward REGISTER messages

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:43:26 CEST 2016

Issue opened on github, thanks Bogdan.
#943.
Jon

Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] t_replicate and dispatcher module to forward REGISTER messages
To: users at lists.opensips.org; hunterj91 at hotmail.com
From: bogdan at opensips.org
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 20:39:59 +0300

    Hi Jonathan,

      Unfortunately this is a design problem - the t_replicate() is
      actually a t_reply() but without passing the received replies back
      to the caller. So t_replicate() behaves on parallel forking
      exactly as t_reply().

      Some additional work may be required to change this and have
      t_replicate() properly replicating to all destination. Could you
      please open a ticket on github about this ?

      Thanks and Regards,

    On 03.08.2016 19:15, Jonathan Hunter