[OpenSIPS-Users] Fixing contact by opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Aug 4 12:43:00 CEST 2016

Hi All ,

      I two machine with opensips , One is peering server and another is
media proxy . Media proxy is changing the contact while forwarding the
request and response .

       As I know , Nat_traversal module was getting used for this
previously like bellow .
 * if (client_nat_test("8")) {*
*             xlog("L_NOTICE", "Contact changed  \n");*
*             fix_contact();*
*        };*
   This was getting used both is route and onreply_route . Depending on the
condition its changing the contact uri .

    Now I don't want my media proxy to change the contact in any condition
. I have disable nat_traversal module and the above portion in the config
file .

     Again its changing the contact . Is there any other module which do
the same this . Now its changing the contact in "200 Ok " .

    I am attaching my config file , please have a look into it and let me
know if this is possible and how can i do this .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*