[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA module - two questions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat Apr 30 12:45:11 CEST 2016

Hi Dimitry,

There are some issues with your script. First you should not use dialog
and b2b modules in the same time, for the same calls. The dialog module
is designed to manage calls in proxy mode (calls coming in and being
proxyed further), while b2b is doing a UAS + UAC call handling (no proxy).

Secondly, once a script get into b2b handling (via b2b_init ), no
further requests or replies related to that B2B session (UAC and UAS
sides) will be visible in the script any more - everything will be
automatically identified and handled according to the scenario. So, it
is useless to handle and do ACC for sequential request in the script, as
none will get there.

Last, the acc module can do accounting and transaction or dialog level.
As there is no dialog state here , use transaction based accounting and
get access to the requests related to the b2b session via the b2b
dedicated routes (see b2b_request_route parameter). Better take a look here:
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-B2BUA#toc16

Best regards,