[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA module - two questions

Nagorny, Dimitry dimitry.nagorny at robot5.de
Thu Apr 21 14:41:56 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I am testing the B2BUA-module and have two questions about it:

1.)  CDR DB entries. At the moment I don't get the BYE entries if the Caller hangs up. Only if the Callee hangs up I get the BYE entry. I can see in the SIP trace that the BYE is sent and ACKed in both cases and I guess it's a problem in my b2b-script but I can't see it. This happens only if the B2B-module was used during the dialog. Here is the link to the relevant config part<http://pastebin.com/AN6z2Aak>, b2b-script<http://pastebin.com/TxeuGQgY>, no-db-entry-Log<http://pastebin.com/hw0264VR> and yes-db-entry-Log<http://pastebin.com/58yQV7BP>. Can anyone see the problem or give me a hint?

2.) Warnings and Errors from B2BUA. Maybe you noticed the warnings/errors from the yes-db-entry-Log<http://pastebin.com/58yQV7BP>. Although they are in the Log everything seems to work. I have connection, audio and (partly) CDR written in the DB. Do I need to watch those or can I ignore them?

I am using OpenSIPS 2.1.2 (git revision: aa4b580) on CentOS7.2. (Full Configuration<http://pastebin.com/GGQcpfKg> if needed)

Thanks in advance for any help I can get and please ask if you need more information on something.

Kind Regards
Dimitry Nagorny
Trainee