[OpenSIPS-Users] SIPTRAce module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat Apr 30 12:20:31 CEST 2016

Hi,

Use debug=4 in your config and check the logs to see if the script
execution really gets to the siptrace part and if so, why it is not
done. If you do not manage to "read" the logs, post them somewhere (post
only logs related to the REGISTER execution - the REGISTER you want to
trace) and send here the link.