[OpenSIPS-Users] SIPTRAce module

Francjos 35633 at heb.be
Wed Apr 27 09:24:30 CEST 2016

Hello,
I,ve conigured two opensips servers and i would like each one to send sipsak
to another and see if it is still working.
I've installed sipsak on both Opensips.
In order to see the request and reply messages, i've used the siptrace
module.
I've loaded it on both Opensips and set the parameters as follows:

 loadmodule “siptrace.so”

modparam(“siptrace”, “db_url“,
“mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips”)
modparam(“siptrace”, “trace_flag“, “22”)    # Here the trace_flag will 22.
modparam(“siptrace”, “traced_user_avp“, “$avp(traced_user)”)
modparam(“siptrace”, “trace_on”, 1)

I also load the avpops module :

loadmodule “avpops.so”
modparam(“avpops”,”db_url”,“mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips”)
modparam(“avpops”, “avp_table”, “New_usr_preferences”)

After that, i've  added the avp in the usr_preferences table using this
command:

opensipsctl avp add –T usr_preferences opensips at myripaddress trace 1 1

I also add this routing logic at the beginning of the main routing logic:

if(avp_db_load(“$fu”,”$avp(trace)”)) {
$avp(traced_user)=$fu;
setflag(22);
 sip_trace();
 xlog(“L_INFO”,”User $fu being traced”);
}

I restarted Opensips and tracing:

opensipsctl restart
opensipsctl fifo sip_trace on

When i send a ping using the sipsak tool like this:

sipsak -s sip:opensips at myotheripaddress, i hope i can visualize,  the
tracing in the sip_trace table, but when i visualise its content, the table
is empty.

Am i simming something in order to get corrects results?

Thanky you