[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem using a shared usrloc table with NAT Ping (OPTIONS) on both opensips instances

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 28 17:59:15 CEST 2016

Hi Max,

Instead of merging the registration into the same table for the sake of
reading it, maybe it would be simpler to have one table per opensips
instance and use mysql view with a union to merge the two tables - and
your external scripts will look into that view which will hold records
from both tables.