[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.2 with wss and RTPEngine. SDP without DTLS fingerprint.

Venkatesh Macha linuxvenkey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:08:01 CEST 2016

Hi all,
I am using following setup
OpenSIPS 2.2 devel with wss support.
sipjs 0.7 as websocket client
RTPEngine 4.4

I have two web users like 1000 and 2000. Both are registered to OpenSIPS
through the WSS. Whenever i made call between the 1000 to 2000 or vice
versa, i am getting error saying "** Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called
with SDP without DTLS fingerprint".**

I am using default opensips.cfg script. here is the url of the script
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-WebSocket-2-1

Basically I am calling rtpengine_offer like this.
$var(rtpengine_flags) = "ICE=force-relay DTLS=passive";
rtpengine_offer("$var(rtpengine_flags)");
I am doing same for the rtpengine_answer also.

Interesting thing is I am not getting any errors, if i call the
rtpengine_offer and answer without any parameters. Call is connecting and i
am able to get two way video.

And also, If i try same thing with WS (i.e web clients registers to OpenSIPS
through WS) it is working fine with the parameters.

Here i am attaching the rtpengine log, calling end web client log, called
end web client log.

any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
rtpengine_log.txt
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602546/rtpengine_log.txt>
opensips_and_rtpengine_comms.txt
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602546/opensips_and_rtpengine_comms.txt>