[OpenSIPS-Users] Sip trace module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Apr 13 12:55:27 CEST 2016

First I am trying to integrate with mysql only . If it will work for me as
I want then I will explore with mongodb .

Before that , I am facing lots of problem to install this yet .

Can anyone provide me simple installation and configuration steps for homer
in linux machine  ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*