[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips SIP trunk call handling

Benjamin Cropley benjamin.cropley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:20:35 CEST 2016

No problem.

If that's all you want to do, then just include it within a route{} block
and you should be good to go.

I will say, of that's all you want to do, when you 'load balance the invite
to FS', FS will respond with a 100 trying - and at the minute your script
will reply to FS with a 405..

Perhaps you should spend some time reading about SIP, as it'll help you
more easily implement stuff on OpenSIPS