[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips SIP trunk call handling

Francjos 35633 at heb.be
Fri Apr 8 11:12:49 CEST 2016

Thank you for redirecting me to the tutorial. I picked up a part of what i
need,i think i can adjust it to my needs but the problem i still have is
where to include the logic of load balancing in opensips.cfg. The logic is
the following:

 if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                if (!load_balance("1","pstn","1")) {
                        send_reply("503","Service Unavailable");
                        exit;
                }
        }
        else if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
                if (!ds_select_dst("1", "0")) {
                        send_reply("503","Service Unavailable");
                        exit;
                }
        }
        else {
                send_reply("405","Method Not Allowed");
                exit;
        }

So that Opensips can routes calls to the write Freeswitch.

Thanks again.