[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] Share data in your distributed platform using the clusterer module

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Mon Apr 4 18:22:21 CEST 2016

Răzvan,

Can you forward any documentation on how to forward messages to other nodes
when a user resides on them? IE:(forward invites if a user a registered
onto another node. I am using a solution in which I have to share location
onto another db and check for it based on invite. Then if the user exists
in another server then add a branch. locations are updated via an event
subscription delete/insert. The issue I am having now is that I cannot
share priorities that I set based on protocol for parallel forking/serial
forking. I have to call webrtc before standard sip but the
re-prioritization is done during runtime)  Is this possible with to share
either location  clusterer module or location attributes with this module?

Thanks,
Tito