[OpenSIPS-Users] Openisp and freeswitch

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:50:01 CEST 2016

Hi,
Once you are able to differentiate calls based on IP you will be able to
send them wherever you want them to go.

So Like Johan hinted about using load balancer you can use another function
of that module to determine that if the source IP is your FreeSWITCH or
not.

Could you please share your configuration file via pastebin or github so I
can give you exact code to put at different lines.
I really don't want to do this since you once mentioned that it is an
assignment , and it is more beneficial that you keep asking questions and
learn at your own pace.

Regards,
Sammy