[OpenSIPS-Users] Use of socket_info and local_contact columns in the active_watcher table

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:22:23 CEST 2015

Hi Bogdan,

When I said HTTP LB, I had altogether different project in mind. Anyways,
I'll try to use the SIP load balancer. But, still I see the same problem
because the opensips instances will be instantiated as per the load, which
means 1 instance initially and >1 when load increases and again 1 as load
decreases.

I'll get back to you once I start the LB setup.
For now I am stuck in something rather simple, performance testing using
SIPp.

Thanks for you help.
Surya