[OpenSIPS-Users] timeout between 180 Ringing and 200 OK.‏

Юрий Насида ynasida at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:39:45 CET 2015

Hi there!

I have a bit strange issue when sometimes opensips 1.7.2  is wrong with the
sequence of sip messages and send to freeswitch:

200 OK -- next --> 180 Ringing
instead of
180 Ringing -- next --> 200 OK

The reason probably connected with end PBX which sends 180 Ringing and  200
OK almost at the same time (timeout = 0,000086 sec). Just FYI, PBX places
inbound call to queue and this explains why it sends 200 OK so quick.

I know that it's also related to server resource but we have really good.
Is it possible to fix on opensips side somehow ?

Do anybody know what is  minimum timeout should be between 180 and 200
according RFC ?

Please advice

Thanks.