[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP connection closed after the call is established

Mickael Marrache mickaelmarrache at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:15:04 CEST 2015

Hi,

We systematically get the following error with a particular SBC when a BYE
is received:

Apr 30 21:41:47 [11535]: ERROR:core:tcp_read: error reading: Connection
reset by peer

Apr 30 21:41:47 [11535]: ERROR:core:tcp_read_req: failed to read

The components present in the call flow are:

UAC <-> SBC <-> OpenSIPS <-> UAS

The call works fine until a BYE is sent by the UAS to OpenSIPS which doesn't
forward the BYE to the SBC. I know the TCP connection between the SBC and
OpenSIPS is closed after the call is established, and before the BYE is
received. However, I expect OpenSIPS to open a TCP connection with the SBC
so that the BYE can be forwarded.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Mickael