[OpenSIPS-Users] difference between failed and missed transactions.

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:56:16 CEST 2015

Hi guys!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Could someone please tell me what is difference between failed and missed
transactions. If i set setflag(ACC_MISSED) and user does not answer the
call then missed transaction is logged and if user does reject the call
then I see same things in syslog, which must not be because call is not
missed but failed.

Could someone please tell me what is difference between missed and failed
transaction. And under which scenario I should set the missed, failed flags.

Thanks for you help.