[OpenSIPS-Users] redis with shared dialogs question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 11 14:07:19 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,

When using shared profiles, OpenSIPS do rely on the DB availability to
do the task (and keep the counter in a reliable way). So, the DB must
implement its own HA, transparent for OpenSIPS.

The answers are:
1) No
2) No
3) we do work on a different approach of sharing profiles, not via DB,
but OpenSIPS-2-OpenSIPS via the BIN interface. This will be available in
2.2 in the next weeks.

In the mean while set a redundant DB cluster.

Best regards,