[OpenSIPS-Users] redis with shared dialogs question

Alex Pappas apappas at vieras.eu
Tue Jun 9 15:39:04 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I have a master redis instance and two opensips connected to it with shared
dialogs.

Everything work as expected. I can see the same number of profiles in both
Opensips servers. When I have a Redis failure I see in both Opensips
servers that the profiles are showing 0 calls which is not true.

Now the question is:
1. Is there any way for the Opensips to remember the profiles(calls) in
memory after the redis dies ?
2. Does OpenSips support redis sentinel for HA ? (from older email I see
that doesn't support it)
3. Any idea on how to implement best this ?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply,
Alex