[OpenSIPS-Users] casting eth0 to an avp param

Rik Broers RBroers at motto.nl
Thu Jun 4 09:18:07 CEST 2015

Hi Tito

For portability have a look into M4, works great!
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tools#toc1

You can put all the unique values in a defines file ☺

If your ETH0 is the same as the interface the packet is received on you could also use:
$Ri - reference to IP address of the interface where the request has been received

Kind regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Rik Broers
Voice Engineer