[OpenSIPS-Users] casting eth0 to an avp param

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Wed Jun 3 21:55:38 CEST 2015

Does anyone know of a way to cast the eth0 to an avp ? Currently I am
having to hard set it every time the route is called like this

event_route[E_UL_AOR_DELETE] {

    fetch_event_params("aor=$avp(aor)");

   $avp(param) =  "x.x.x.x.x.";

    $avp(param) = $avp(aor);

    raise_event("UL_AOR_DELETE", $avp(param));

}

I need this value when passing an event to rabbitmqueue. I am wrapping the
event in order to get the aor being deleted. My intention is to make this
script more portable when spinning up a new instance with a different
address.

Thanks,
Tito