[OpenSIPS-Users] opensipsctl fifo dlg_list to_uri:: shutdown Opensips

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:30:56 CEST 2015

Thanks Jeff for reply,

Opensips crash with error "child process 6645 exited by a signal 11"

I have generated core dump and following is my gdb output. look like i have
to recompile it with debug support.  How do i compile it with debug
support?

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007f74f2962ea0 in mi_print_dlgs () from
/opt/opensips/lib64/opensips/modules/dialog.so
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007f74f518995c in mi_fifo_server () from
/opt/opensips/lib64/opensips/modules/mi_fifo.so
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007f74f518b440 in ?? () from
#3  0x000000000047a9fe in start_module_procs ()
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x0000000000431e67 in main ()
No symbol table info available.