[OpenSIPS-Users] opensipsctl fifo dlg_list to_uri:: shutdown Opensips

Jeff Pyle jeff.pyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Apr 13 14:03:22 CEST 2015

Satish,

What causes you to believe it's killing your opensips?  Is opensips running
before you run the command, but not after you run the command?  If you can
verify this is the case, you should follow the relevant steps from the Crash
Troubleshooting
<http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TroubleShooting-Crash> page.

Look at the *green* from your error:

ERROR: /tmp/opensips_fifo does not exist
> ERROR:
> *Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name",
> "/tmp/opensips_fifo")' in your config*ERROR: *and also have loaded the
> mi_fifo module.*

Have you done what it says?

opensipsctl uses the MI interface
<http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Interface-MI-2-1> to manipulate data
within opensips.  You will need to configure an MI module, such as the
mi_fifo <http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/mi_fifo.html> one
mentioned above, to work with opensipsctl.  Then, edit opensipsctlrc for
your particular environment.

Only after all these things are done will opensipsctl produce any output.

- Jeff