[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + TLS Error

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Nov 18 11:04:59 CET 2014

Hello Venkatesh,

Linphone is very picky when it comes to TLS certificates - in your case,
it rejects the certificate presented by the server.You have two ways of
fixing your problem:

- use a certificate generated by a trusted CA for the "tls_certificate"
parameter of your OpenSIPS script (maybe Linphone will accept it)
- make your Linphone skip server certificate verification. Put this in
your ".linphonerc" file:

[sip]
verify_server_certs=0

Best regards,