[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + TLS Error

Venkatesh Macha linuxvenkey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 07:47:51 CET 2014

Hi list,

       I am trying to Implement opensips with TLS Support. I followed  this
<https://github.com/antonraharja/book-opensips-101/blob/master/content/3.2.%20SIP%20TLS%20Secure%20Calling.mediawiki>
tutorial.  I am able compile and install the Opensips.every hting is fine.

but when i try to connect with opensips using linphone client.. i am getting
Following Erorrs.

*ERROR:core:tls_accept: New TLS connection from 192.168.1.167:42696 failed
to accept
/usr/sbin/opensips[23793]: ERROR:core:tls_accept: TLS error: (ret=-1, err=5,
errno=104/Connection reset by peer):*

here is the parameter i added Opensips.cfg files

disable_tls = no
listen = tls:192.168.1.100:5061
tls_verify_server = 1
tls_verify_client = 1
tls_require_client_certificate = 0
#tls_method = TLSv1
tls_method = SSLv23
tls_certificate = "/usr/etc/opensips/tls/server/server-cert.pem"
tls_private_key = "/usr/etc/opensips/tls/server/server-privkey.pem"
tls_ca_list = "/usr/etc/opensips/tls/server/server-calist.pem"

#--- TLS Specific Parameters End's Here--------------

I can see few packets are transmitting through 5061 port. and all packets
are Encrypted.

What is that error, Is it problem with that linphone client. or Opensips
server??

Thank you in Advance.

Venkatesh Macha,
Junior VOIP Engineer.