[OpenSIPS-Users] Parking a Call using b2b modules

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:42:05 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan,
Thanks for the reply. But the challenge with me is that I don't want to use
an additional component like a Media Server in this setup. The idea is to
get away with too many components which can act like point of failures.
Hence I was exploring the idea of parking the call in Opensips itself and
do the routing within Opensips without the need of an external media server.
Any possibility of this being done within opensips?? And the only option
that I can see for this is the b2b modules.

--- Jayesh